Monday, May 12, 2008

Kaamwali Bibi (Fucking Sameeta)

This happened a long time back, when I was residing in Mumbai. I andmy wife were staying in a one bedroom hall flat in a high risebuilding. I had to travel a couple of days everyweek and my wife alsoused to owk, hence she had kept a kaamwalibai named smitha for thecomplete work. This bai was supposed to come two time a day, oneearly morning by 7.30 A.M. to wash the utensils and swipe the floors.Then she used to come at 5.00 P.M. around, to wash clothes, utensilsand any other menial jobs. Our bai was dark, around 5'2", about 50 –60 kgs weight, She always wore a sari and blouse. The sari used to betorn at alll places and she was not too careful about her appearance.She probably used to work in about 3 – 4 house. There would be astench of perspiration and other smells coming from her, when passedclose by. Probably that may be the reason why my wife had employedher. .And finally she was always in debt.. I knew a bit of her family history as she had gossiped with my wifeand in turn my wife used to talk about her plight. She had two kidsand her husband was a waiter in a small restaurant. Her kids weregoing to a convent and all her efforts were to pay the school feesand get the kids have a good education. She was staying in the localslum just about 10 minutes walk from our house.I had an habit of sitting in the hall every morning to read the paperwhile having my tea. And that was the time this bai used to swipe thefloor. Once while reading I just glanced up and I saw two boobshanging in a loosely illfitting blouse. She was busy wiping the floorand her boobs were clearly visible. Now this became a regular featureand my mind started getting all naughty ideas. My wife used to bebusy in kitchen preparing food and also getting ready for work. Oneday, I just kept my paper aside and was staring at her boobs and itsmovement. She glanced up and asked me on how come I was not readingthe newspaper that day. I looked at her and said I cannot read whileshe was wiping. She asked me why and I said I will tell you someother time. The discussion was cut short when my wife walked in. Nowthis became my daily ritual-staring.Sometimes when I would be out of house for several days, my wifewould then stay with her parents (liivng nearby). The servant wouldthen come, collect the key from our neighbour and complete her work.When I landed back in Mumbai after tour, I would call my wife andeither pick her up from her parents house or she would join me. Oneday I landed up early morning around 4.00 A.M. and did not want todisturb my wife. I reached our flat and went to sleep. I had a keywith at all times. Morning 7.30 as usual the bai came and she saw mesleeping. After she completed her work, she woke up and inquiredwhether I would like a cup of tea. I agreed and she made tea for bothof us. While sipping the tea, I asked her on why she wore looseblouses. She stated that with the salary what she earned she couldnot afford any new blouse and then went into a big explanation on allher problems. I told her that when she is sweeping and wiping thefloor I can see her boobs very clearily and being a male I can't keepmy eyes away. She very directly told me that if you want to see thenI will show you. I was amazed. I finished my tean and then walkedupto het and put both my hads on her boobs. It was big (bigger thanmy wife). She unhooked her blouse and both the boobs were in myhands. I started fondling it. Her nipples were dark and it wasexciting to touch a bai's boobs. I was wearing a lungi and I couldfeel my lund straining. I took her hand and placed it on my lund. Bythis time she was also getting excited. As I said she was smelly soI suggested that for once we take a bath toghether. She said thatshe had only about 20 – 30 more minutes before she had to go to thenext house. I told her that we will make it quick. Both of us enteredthe bathroom. I made her disrobe and was amazed to find a bushy cunt.I asked her on why she did not trim and her reply was saab, subhko,chuut hi to chodna hai, thods ghaas hai to maaza aayega. (everybodywants to fuck so some grass there would help). By the time I wasnaked and my mouth was busy sucking her big balls. Both my hands weresqueezing the balls. She took my lund in her hand and startedshagging. I swtiched on the shower and we were getting drenched. Itook a sap and said I rubbed it all over her. When my hand reachedthe cunt I inserted about 3 fingers in and she asked, kya saab poorahaath hi ghusaoge kya. I said that mai bhi gus jhaonga. By this timeboth of us were hugging, kissing biting and sucking each other . Iforced her head down and she took my lund in her mouth. She startedsqueezing my balls and she could feel the release was near. Isquirted all the sperms in her mouth and she swallowed it up. She gotup and sai saab, khatam hua, abhi chale. I told her wait as we stillhad time. I gave her a good rub with the towel. While she wasrubbing my lund, it started growing and she said that saala phir sebadh raha hai. I told her who to tumko chodne ke liye hai. I took acondom gave it to her and she put it on me. Then took her to bed,laid her on her back and mounted her. She guided me in and told methat saab, jara aaste se dalo, nahin to dard hoga. On hearing that Ijust rammed it into her. She shouted and hugged me tight. I startedbanging iinto her, initially she shouted but then she startedmoaning. She started yelling, chodo mujhe aur ghusaoo, aur dhabhakemaaro, aur dalo… Her language was turning me on and just as I wasabout to release, I took it out and asked her to climb over me. Shesaid saab abh time nahin hai, jaldi karo, I told her that chodna haito maaje se chodthe hain. She came on top and inserted herself on myerection. It was exhilarating to see two big melons bouncing up anddown and she went up and down my shaft. Finally I felt my releasenear and with a loud cry I released my sperms. While dressing up Iasked her on how many people she has screwed till now, she said thatif I don't fuck people like you, how can I afford to send my kids toconvent. She said you know Sharmaji, your neighbour, he can neverkeep his hand away from me and whenever he has the chance he fucksme. Suddenly, I realised now, I was also one of the sharmaji for her.I never knew she was such an easy lay but we learn as time goes by.That is another story on how I used her services to screw Sharmaji'swife. It is also another story on how my wife caught both of us atone time in the act and the consequences…..Once I realised the kaamwali was an easy lay, it became a regularfeature of mine to press her boobs, or stick my finger in her cunt orhold her buttocks or pinch it, when my wife was not looking. It wasdifficult in that small flat to do it but I tried to manage.Normally, my wife used to be busy, in the kitchen or taking a showeror dressing up to go to office and I also had to leave for officeearly, plus the kaamwali Smitha had other households to go to.The best time as usual was when I was reading the newspaper and shewould be sweeping the floor. Now a days she started wearing stillloose blouse, when she realised my fetish for her boobs. She wouldcome tantalisingly closer to where I would be sitting wiping thefloor and I would insert my hands and fondle her boobs speciallypinching her nipples. But it was difficult to be in that positionfor a long time. Once, my wife was in the bathroom taking a shower,when I called her close. I took out my lund and she took it in hermouth, but I tokd her to take it between the breast and squeeze it. Iheld both her breasts enclosing my lund. I was sitting at the edge ofthe sofa with my legs apart, she was in between my legs with herboobs holding my lund. She would try to bend and kiss the tip of mylund and also try to pinch my nipples at the same time. It was agreat sensation. The lund was getting a good shag and also she wassqeezing and fondling my balls. The tension of my wife suddenlycatching us also had increased the sensation. And her smell andvulgar hissing like sab jaldi karo, nehi to pakde jaayenge. Saaab,tumhaara lund bahut time lagaata hain, nikalo jadi etc… wassexciting. Suddenly my sperm erupted and it flew towards her face andchest. She was about to wipe it with her dirty sari when I said no,don't do that. I spread it all over her face and her breast and askedher not to wash it away, but to leave it as it is as I could at leastsmell my sperms, when she comes near me. She asked me if bibi (mywife, that's what she called her) asked about it, I said that biwiwon't know, else tell her that she got a good screwing from herhusband before at home and she did not have the time to clean it. Itwas not that the sperms could be seen on her face but the thrill wasgreat. It had been a long time since I had screwed her, so one day Iasked her whether she could come in the afternoon. That was a risk Iwas taking as our neighbors knew her timings in our house and seeingher in the afternoon there and realising that I was also there wouldhave been dangerous, but a needy guy has no other solutions. I stayedback in the house on the pretext of having some visit reports to beprepared and waited for her. By 12 I had a razing hardon, but therewas no sight of her. I had finally given up hope and was about todress up when she came. It was 1.00. I immediately, without anydiscussion undressed her and took her straight to the bathroom. Gaveher a good bath while all the time she was telling me of how and whyshe got late. I had this hardon and her hands were around it, It wasgood to feel her hands around it while I bathed her with good soapand finally rubbed her with the towel. I lifted her up and carriedher all the way to the bedroom and then laid my back and told her towork on me. She started sucking my hardon and also playing with myballs and alternatively pinching my nipples. I was getting crazy. Iturned myself and we were doing 69. She had a bushy cunt. Suddenly, Ihad an idea, The dressing table was just a hands reach form the bedand my wife had her scissors there for her cosmetic works. I took thescissor and started trimming the bush. Initially the bai did notrealise but when she knew what I was doing she yelled out, saab whomath karna, mera pati saala samajh jayega ki mein seth lok se chudwarahi hoon aur meh kahi ki bhi na rahoongi. I told her don't worry.Tell your hubby that you wanted him to get more excited and youwanted to feel him more. She was reluctant, but I asked her to go andsuck me and thrust my lund in her mouth and started pumping. In themeanwhile all the trimmed bush hairs were falling on my face, on thebed and the act itself was exciting. I could now clearly see herchoot. It was good to look at like a vertical mouth, dark lips, Islowily started caressing it with my tongue and inserted a finger ata time in her choot. I could fit in three fingers and then startedmasturbating her. I could feel her choot which was initially tensedloosen up and then wet itself. I was on the verge of release, when Iasked her to take me in her. She came on top of me and in one strokeI was inside her. Then I realised that I had forgot to put he condomon. I just let it be and went on pumping into her. Her boobs werepressed on my chest and she was mouthing words like, meri choot konazuk kar diya, choodo mujhe and she had that gutural sound when shewas coming. Finally I filled her up and lay exhausted.Afterwards, we both got up and she started cleaning the bed. She tookthe bedsheet and put it for washing. And took out a new bedsheet tolay over it. Seeing her bent on the bed in doggie style again wasexciting. I went behind her and started playing with her big mellons(boobs) I told her to remain like that and asked her to masturabateme. She said ab bus bhi karo saab, kitna baar chodoga. Shaam ko tumhebibi ko bhi chodna hai. I said tum bhi to jakar ab aur bhoton sechudwaogi. She said, nahi saab, aaj thak gayi hoon, Aaj to sirf kaamkaroongi aur raat ko agar miyan ne zabardasti ki to chudwaoongi butpehle nahi. By the time I had a semi hard on and I entered her chootfrom behind. I was also playing with her anus and tried to enter afinger it. She said, sahaab aaj jaane do, kal kabhi udhar unglidalna. I went on fucking her, playing with her anus and her melons.Suddenly I felt her stiffening and she shouted saab jaldi karooiiiiiiii. I felt her shudder and going limp, I held her up and wenton banging her and when I was about to erupt, I took it out andsprayed it on her back. She was limp and did not care. I spread thesperm on her back and let it dry there.Finally she dressed and made tea for both of us. She came and sat onmy lap and asked me on why it took me a long time to first fuck her.It had been almost a year before I had approached her even though shehad been showing me her boobs and other parts for a longtime. I said,first I never really was interested in you but over time yes, yourboobs and the way it was hanging excited me. She said, humko laagatum pehle insaan ho jo ek hi aurat ka hai kyonki, mein jo bhi gharmein kaam karti hoon, wahen ke saab lok to doosre hi din se meripeeche padthe hain.How was she to know that I had never played around much before andafter marriage and she was taking me to a different world, where nowa days I was becoming too horny and had started lusting after otherwomen. She never directly asked me any money but I used to give her50 to 100 Rs all time and sometime when I had more to spare(especially after my field trips, when I usually used to getreimbursed more), I could spare her more money.More about how she became my confidante and started telling mestories about all the other women in the building and helped me ingetting acquainted with them and finally helping me to fuck them.Also more about the day we were caught redhanded by my wife and …For those who have not read my earlier story, just read the earlierpart of this story which is there on this story forum